top of page

Visa Type: tourist


Processing Time: at least 40 working days


Visa Center Fee (payable at the Visa Center): CAD185


Assistance Fee: Regular - ₱3,000, VIP - ₱5,000


Travel Insurance Fee: starts at ₱1,766 (required)


Visa Type: electronic Transit Visa


Processing Time: at least 1 day


Visa Center Fee (payable at the Visa Center): CAD7


Assistance Fee: ₱2,000


*Apply 3-4 months before intended travel date.

*Visa and processing fees may change without prior notice due to currency volatility.


Easy Steps to Apply:
Press the “Book Now” button and pay the Assistance Fee.
Once payment has been confirmed you will be contacted by our Visa Assistant Officer to determine the visa requirements applicable to you. However the general requirements are available under visa assistance page.
Download the required link, fill up all the information and send it to


  1. Duly accomplished and signed application form - IMM5257 (must be fully completed, dated and signed. You must answer every question. If not applicable, write N/A)

  2. Duly accomplished family information form - IMM 5707

  3. Duly accomplished document check list -IMM 5484

  4. Two passport sized colored picture (white background)

  5. Original valid passport (6 months valid) and old passport within 10 years

  6. Original personal bank certificate (must include account type, current balance, account opening date, 6 months average daily balance).

  7. Original bank statement or certified true copy of passbook for the last 6 months

  8. Any additional relevant documentation (last 2 pay slips, property titles, proof of pension, investments, etc.)

  9. Copy of recent personal income tax return

  10. Hotel booking confirmation

  11. Roundtrip airline ticket reservation

  12. Detailed itinerary during your trip

For Employees:​

  1. Original employment certificate (must include applicant’s position, date hired, compensation, office address,landline numbers and e-mail address)

  2. Copy of PRC /IBP ID (if professional)

  3. Copy of company ID

For Company That Will Shoulder The Trip:​​

  1. Original employment certificate for sponsorship

  2. Copy of business registration from DTI or SEC

  3. Copy of business permit and mayor’s permit

For Business Owner:​

  1. Copy of business registration from DTI or SEC

  2. Copy of business permit and mayor’s permit

  3. Copy of PSA marriage contract (If travelling with spouse)

For Students and Minors:​

  1. Original school certification

  2. Copy of school ID

  3. Copy of PSA birth certificate (If travelling with immediate family)

  4. Copy of parent’s documents,original bank certificate, original COE or business documents

  5. Affidavit of consent from the non-accompanying parent(s) or legal guardian (if travelling with only one parent or without parents)

For Retiree​

  1. Copy of senior citizen card or retirement documents

  2. Copy of PSA marriage contract (If travelling with spouse)

For Foreign Nationals:​

  1. Copy of i-card

bottom of page