top of page
Visa Type: Tourist
Processing Time: At least 15 Working Days
Assistance Fee: Regular - ₱ 3,000, VIP - ₱ 5,000
*Visa  and Processing Fees may change without prior notice
due to currency volatility.
Travel Insurance Fee: Starts at ₱ 1,766 (Required)
VFS Service Charge: ₱ 1,011
VFS Fee (payable at the Visa Center): € 17.20
Easy Steps to Apply:
Press the "Apply Now" button and pay the Assistance Fee.
Once payment has been confirmed you will be contacted by our Visa Assistant Officer to determine the visa requirements applicable to you. However the general requirements are available under visa assistance page.
Download the required link, fill up all the information and send it to
General Requirements:




  1. Duly accomplished and signed application form

  2. Two passport sized colored picture with white background (must be taken within the last 6 months; do not staple the photos on the form)

  3. Original passport (must be 6 months valid beyond intended stay and must have at least two blank pages)

  4. Copy of passport data page

  5. Original copy of previous visas and arrival stamps for the past 5 years

  6. Travel insurance covering the entire duration of the trip to the Schengen area (only accredited insurance companies are accepted; minimum coverage of 30,000 euros, non-deductible must cover emergency medical expenses, hospital treatment and repatriation for medical reasons or death)

  7. Round trip flight booking confirmation

  8. Hotel booking confirmation

  9. Daily travel itinerary

  10. Copy of proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable)

  11. Original bank certificate with receipt and addressed to the embassy and bank statement for the last 6 months transactions

Notes and Other Requirements:

For Employees:​

  1. Original employment certificate with leave of absence (must include applicant’s position, date hired, salary, date of return to work)

  2. Pay slips

  3. Copy of PRC/IBP ID (if professional)

  4. Copy of company ID

  5. Copy of recent personal income tax return

For Company That Will Shoulder The Trip:​​

  1. Guarantee letter from company

  2. Original bank certificate and bank statements of the company (latest 6 months)

  3. Copy of business documents and ITR of the company

For Business Owner:​

  1. Copy of business registration (DTI or SEC)

  2. Copy of business permit or mayor’s permit

  3. Copy of income tax return

  4. Copy of financial statements

For Students and Minors:​

  1. Proof of enrollment

  2. Copy of school ID

  3. Leave of absence from school (if travelling while classes are ongoing)

  4. Consent form (signed by both parents, allowing the child to travel)

For Retiree​

  1. Copy of senior citizen card or retirement documents

For Foreign Nationals:​

  1. Copy of alien certificate of registration (ACR)

  2. Copy of international card residence (ICR)

  3. Re-entry permit

Frequently Asked Questions

    • Yes, Filipino passport holders need a Schengen tourist visa to visit Austria for tourism purposes.

    • A Schengen tourist visa allows you to visit Austria and other Schengen Area countries for a maximum of 90 days within a 180-day period for tourism purposes.

    • You can apply for a Schengen tourist visa at the Austrian Embassy or Consulate in the Philippines. The application process typically involves filling out an application form, providing required documents, and attending an interview.

    • Commonly required documents include a completed visa application form, a valid passport, recent passport-sized photos, travel itinerary, proof of accommodation, travel insurance, financial documents, and a letter of invitation (if applicable).

    • Processing times can vary, but it generally takes a few weeks. It's advisable to apply well in advance of your planned travel dates.

    • You should be able to demonstrate that you have sufficient funds to cover your stay in Austria, including accommodation, meals, and other expenses. There is no fixed amount, but it's essential to show financial stability.

    • No, a Schengen tourist visa is for short-term leisure and business travel only. It does not allow you to work or study in Austria.

    • It's advisable to provide a confirmed flight reservation and proof of accommodation for your intended stay in Austria as part of your visa application.

    • You should have a genuine and specific purpose for your visit, such as tourism, visiting family or friends, or attending events. Be prepared to explain your travel plans during the visa interview.

    • There is no specific age limit for applying for a UK tourist visa. However, all applicants, regardless of age, must meet the visa requirements and prove their intent to return to their home country after their visit.

bottom of page